rme (robot motion editor) is a customized version of the original Darwin-OP 'action_editor'
RME Getting Started
Your robot should be in a sitting position prior to launching RME. Always support/spot the robot while launching RME, playing an animation, or toggling servo torque.
RME Video Tutorial
See video below made by Trossen Robotics for a full tutorial on how to setup the electronics and framework.
RME Command List
- re Refreshes the screen.
- save Saves changes.
- exit Exits the program.
- list View list of pages.
- page [index] Move to page [index].
- b Move to previous page.
- n Move to next page.
Page Level Commands
- new Clears data of current page and initializes page.
- copy [index] Copy data from page [index].
- name Name for current page or changes the name of current page.
- play Motion playback of current page.
- on/off Turn On/Off torque from ALL actuators.
- on/off [index1] [index2] ...
* [index1]-[index2] ... from one index to another * ra la rl ll h ... right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, head
Step Level Commands
- set [value] Sets value on cursor to [value].
- g [index] Motion playback of STP[index] (i.e. loads contents of STP[index] to STP.
- w [index] Overwrites data from STP[index] with STP7.
- i Inserts data from STP7 to STP0. Moves data from STP[x] to STP[x+1].
- i [index] Inserts data from STP7 to STP[index]. Moves data from STP[index] to STP[index+1].
- m [index] [index2] Moves data from [index] to [index2] step.
- d [index] Deletes data from STP[index]. Pushes data from STP[index] to STP[index-1].
- time Change time base playing.
- speed Change speed base playing.