General Grievous HR-OS5
HROS5-Framework, based on Darwin-OP framework, is a collaborative software project based on the open source Darwin-OP Framework, with the intent to continue development, implement an API to expose higher level functions of the framework, and develop additional features.
In addition I have branches of this kit, both in hardware and software. Most of what you find here is based on the exsisting HR-OS5 documentation, with my complementary notes and modifications.
The General Grievous project has been built following these steps. This guide is set up sequentially, whereas each step relies on previous steps.
- <a href="http://learn.trossenrobotics.com/index.php/getting-started-with-the-arbotix/11-lipo-battery-guide">Battery Care Instructions</a>
- Hardware Overview
- Main Processor Choice - Raspberry Pi Vs Intel Edison
- Electronics & Framework Setup
- Set DYNAMIXEL servo IDs
- <a href="https://github.com/Interbotix/HROS1-Framework/wiki/ps3_demo#pairing-the-sixaxis-controller-to-your-robot">Pair PS3 Controller to Intel Edison or RPi2</a>
- <a href="http://learn.trossenrobotics.com/projects/155-hr-os1-kit-assembly-guide.html">Robot Assembly Guide </a>
- rme Robot Motion Editor for robot animation and playback.
- ps3_demo PS3 Sixaxis controller demo, WIP/unstable
- node_server Node.js API Server, WIP
References and recommended reading:
- [Original Darwin-OP Framework source code](https://sourceforge.net/projects/darwinop/)
- [Darwin-OP Development Documentation](http://support.robotis.com/en/techsupport_eng.htm#product/darwin-op/development.htm)
- [Darwin-OP Framework Documentation](http://support.robotis.com/en/techsupport_eng.htm#product/darwin-op/development/framework.htm)